Saturday, June 25, 2005

Good Morning Vietnam

Well the trip was amazing. Non stop flights no delays or anything! Arrived in Vietnam at 10:05 and met up with Hong and Charles at 11 following immigration. We where extremely tired and went straight to bed when we got to Hong's. We woke up to a breakfast of lychee, longum, and durian. Very good fruits. We went around today and visited with Hong's family at their businesses. We are heading to the waterpark on Sunday! Monday we're heading to the Da Lat for a 4 day road trip. Ill catch up with you later! Just wanted to let everyone know I am alive and arived. PEACE

3 Comments:

At Sun Jun 26, 11:11:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brandon here are the right sizes you need for your dad they are:

Coat - Chest - 43" Overarm - 51"
Pant - Waist - 38" Outseam - 401/2"
Shirt - Neck - 16" Sleeve - 34 1/2"

Love,

Mom

 
At Mon Jun 27, 09:31:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brandon, Sounds like you are off to a great start. When will you be back in the States? I have a class opportunity I'd like to visit with you about. If you have access to a fax machine, please send me the number and I'll fax over the information for your review. Take care, stay safe and have fun! Pam Vernon

 
At Mon Jun 27, 09:44:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! Glad to here you made it safe and sound. I did forward your web site on to Susie, Beth, Angie, & Joann. I also sent to Pat I think. Take care and hope to hear from you again soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home