Thursday, June 02, 2005

First Post

Howdy Friends and Family,
Welcome to the newest way to learn about the many adventures around College Station and the world I will be partaking in. This blog will allow you to keep in touch with me as I travel throughout Southeast Asia this summer. I will be leaving from Houston on June 23rd for Ho Chi Minh City. My Aggie friends Hong and Charles will be meeting up for two weeks of fun and relaxation. Hong's parents still reside in Ho Chi Minh city where they are retired workers. The adventures should be pretty amazing!
Following Vietnam I will travel to Singapore for my MSC LT Jordan Internship with Royal Halal ,a food distributor, manufacturer, and restaurant business that caters to the Islamic Community. This should be an interesting experience.
Throughout the summer I will have opportunities to travel to Hong Kong, Bali, Idonesia, Malaysia, and Bangkok. I hope to be able to update with pictures and stories atleast once a week!

Catch you next time as Brandon's Adventure continues!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home