Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Arrival in Beijing China

I arrived in Beijing on February 14th Valentines Day! Worldlink greeted me at the airport and took me to my host family Mr. and Mrs. Zhiang. I have my own room but share a bathroom with the household. It will be a bit challenging at first because the family speaks hardly any English. This will push me to learn the language even more. This is a challenge I look forward to!

I also found the Beijing Language and Cultural University and World Link Lounge area. The facilities seem to be very nice and I will be able to use the internet when possible! More to come later!

1 Comments:

At Sat Feb 18, 02:24:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Valentine's!

I didn't get to do anything because I was sick....but Raja did come over and keep me company. Valentine's Take 2 is on Saturday night :-D

Hope all is well.....go learn Chinese so you can take over China! ;)

God Bless and Gig 'em
bernie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home