Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Siti has a crush on me

Well I haven't talked about this yet, but I think you will all find this enjoyable. One of the young ladies that have been training me Siti has had a crush on me pretty much from the first day at the Satay Club. Siti is a 20 year old Malay Muslim girl who speaks broken English, Malay, and Arabic. I am often greeted upon arrival at the work place with Siti telling me something along the lines of "Your face is very nice." "I like your face.", "Very Handsome.", or "You look smart today."

She is a sweet hard working girl who wishes to marry and hold a strong Muslim Household. On her days off she studies the Koran. The Muslims also pray 5 times a day as called for in the Koran. Siti's favorite dish is Chicken Rice. Her favorite color is blue. She grew up in the local Arabic school.

All the people at the Satay Club are fun to work with and excited to work with the only Ang Mo or Chinese for White Person on staff. They have taught me many things so far and I enjoy working with them on a daily basis.

1 Comments:

At Thu Jul 21, 07:33:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ow ow ;)

j/k

Ni hao ma!!! (hello how are you in Chinese : p)

Wow, I love reading all the history and cultural info you are putting up about Singapore!!!

I really think you would like reading that book I was talking about; so much of what you are talking about is touched on in that book.

Sorry I haven't commented in a while, I've been crazy busy. whoo.

I'm taking the GRE on Friday :\ All Prayers and thoughts would be appreciated :)

Well, have a blessed day!!!

I miss ya :( and can't wait to see ya in...wow....one month.

God Bless and Gig 'em!!
Bernie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home