Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Dinner in a Castle/Conference

Last night we had an amazing $160 meal in an ancient Castle. This was part of the conference. It was really an interesting experience heading up the castle in chartered buses making hair pin turns. I will post pictures very soon. We had some amazing dishes of Parmaggiano Reggiano Sauces over rice, Guinea Fowl, Vegetable Flan, and fresh fruit dessert. This meal was actually served as a lunch for a king in the 1800's. It was interesting but a little fancy for my tastes.

Well the conference is ending and we're heading out of Parma. I am heading up to Milano or Milan to see the famous painting of the Last Supper by Leonardo Di Vinci. I will then head back down to Rome to see the Basilica and then catch my flight home. I'll keep ya updated o

1 Comments:

At Tue Jun 26, 11:07:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like your having a great trip and great food! What more could you ask for. Praying for your safe return. Take care......Aunt Theresa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home